search engine 'loophole' get top rankings now

25 December 2011

Posted by gumbung on 4:55 AM

Hi, Let me get straight to the point!

I've always thought that the "good old days" of easy search engine rankings were a thing of the past.

At one point, you could just copy the "meta tags" of a site you wanted to out-rank, submit your site to the search engine and "ta da", top rankings...

As you know - that's ancient history. Now it takes solid content and major link-building efforts. And months of just... waiting.

At least, that's what I once believed.

But today, I think I might have actually been wrong...

I just finished watching a video that has literally left me stunned and a little confused. I don't honestly know what to think about it yet.

All I can say is... if this is for real... "wow".